Dr. Bray’s Corner – Equine Care
Ask Dr. Bray a Question
- Is Your Horse Too Fat, Too Thin, or Just Right? (Body Condition Score)
- NEW VIDEO! Body Condition Scoring For Horses
- NEW VIDEO! Body Condition Scoring For Older Horses
- NEW VIDEO! Body Condition Scoring For Mules
- NEW VIDEO! Body Condition Scoring For Mini Horses
- NEW! Estimating a Horse’s Body Weight
- NEW! Protecting Horses from Obesity
- How to Put Weight on a Horse
- Feeding the Overweight Horse
- Mules: Estimating Body Weight
- NEW VIDEO! Falsehoods In Horse Nutrition
- NEW! When to Soften Beet Pulp
- What’s the ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids in Integrity Adult Senior feed?
- Fact Or Fiction Quiz on Eating Feces
- Gastric Ulcers – Optimum Feeds & Nutritional Management
- Does Bermuda Grass Hay Cause Colic?
- Horse Intestinal Stones
- Nutritional Management of Horses: Is Psyllium a Player?
- Starch Content of Hay Pellets
- Transitioning to Fall: A Feeding Check List
- 7 Reasons to Feed More Hay in Winter Months
- The Carbohydrate Fructan: Use Caution with Spring Grazing
- 8 Feeding Tips during Extreme Summer Heat
- Treats for Horses
- Peppermint Treats are OK for your Horse
- Integrity Lite: Ideal for Winter Feeding
- Five Essential Winter Tips
- Cold Weather Feeding Management
- Winter to Spring Acclimation
- Spring Management Tips for Horses
- Back to School—Do You Change How Your Horse is Fed?
- NEW VIDEO! Health Fundamentals For Horses
- Electrolyte Supplementation & Horses
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid and Horse Nutrition
- Calories in Integrity Products & Understanding Calorie Terms
- Molasses: How much did you say?
- Structural Carbohydrates
- Nonstructural Carbohydrates
- The Risks of Excess Protein
Dr. Bray is the equine nutritionist who developed the Integrity line of horse feeds. You are more than welcome to Ask Dr. Bray a Question any time with questions about feeding your horse. He’s happy to help!